Becoming an authorised user of the LDP
Transforming Leadership – The LDF Authorisation Workshop
Designed for those who support and develop leaders, this unique three day workshop provides a rich blend of personal and professional development. Participants successfully completing this are authorised to use the Leadership Development Profile to support the development of leaders.
The authorisation workshop integrates learning through:
- Developing an in-depth understanding of the Leadership Development Framework
- Learning to use the LDF as a powerful way of developing others
- Learning how to use the Leadership Development Profile in coaching individuals
- Understanding better their own development 'frame' and their own development agenda
- Working collaboratively with others in exploring the uses and ethical considerationd of this framework
Participants and facilitators LDF Authorisation Workshop November 2016
“Quite unexpectedly I found the course profoundly moving in two senses - moving as an emotional, intense, intimate experience, and moving in terms of being transformational."
Dr John Derry, NHS Advisor
How will participants benefit by attending?
- You will experience a rich fusion of personal and professional development
- Your coaching and mentoring skills will be extended to include this developmental model
- You’ll be part of the growing community of LDF practitioners
- You’ll be authorised to use the Leadership Development Profile (only authorised users may commission profiles for others) subject to meeting our criteria.
- Included in the cost of the programme is follow-on support in conducting LDF debriefs.
Who is this Authorisation Workshop for?
Anyone who plays an active part in the development of others. This includes HR staff, internal or external consultants, change agents, recruiters, and leaders who coach or mentor their staff.
In order to be authorised to use Harthill’s Leadership Development Profile individuals must:
- Successfully attend the LDF Authorisation Workshop
- Conduct two LDP debriefs within four months of attending the workshop
The next UK Authorisation Workshop runs from 1st to 3rd November. For further details please click here.
To reserve a place or find out more, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone Lynn Draper on +44 (0)1600 714 419.