The LDF Authorisation Intensive
LDF Authorisation Workshop - "a rich fusion of professional and personal development"
- developing an in-depth understanding of the Leadership Development Framework
- learning how to use the LDF as a powerful way of developing others
- learning how to use the Leadership Development Profile in coaching individuals
- understanding better their own development 'frame' and agenda
- working collaboratively with others in exploring the uses and ethical considerations of this framework.
"This programme and the profile are about you as well as your work. The facilitators, the venue and the content will allow you to explore and sharpen your senses if you choose to, as well as get a practical insight in a powerful model for leadership. I strongly recommend it.” Mylène Baxter, RES Group.
"This is a must do experience for anyone interested in developing themselves and others at a deeper, transformational level." Rebecca Stevens, Independent Coach.
Participants at the May 2017 LDF Authorisation Workshop
The next workshop at West Dean College, Chichester will be held 27-29th November 2018 and 22-24th May 2019. Find out more by emailing Lynn.