Director of LDF Quality, Research and Development
Philip works with human development in its broadest sense from individual to global, integrating academic and applied fields. He has a doctorate in clinical psychology. He has worked for six years in postgraduate professional education and doctoral research supervision, training occupational, forensic and counselling pyschologists. He has 15 years of experience in the NHS. Roles involved internal (systemic) consultation, team training and development, system and culture change, and service development. He is a partner and psychological practitioner at CFP Ltd in London, where he has worked in private practice for ten years, offering assessment, support and development for families, adults, parents, young people and the organisations working with them.
Philip is an experienced leadership coach with seniority levels up to C-level. He has also undertaken specialist training at the Tavistock Clinic and the Tavistock Institute, has undertaken two Group Relations conferences and has, over nearly two decades, developed a profound and direct appreciation for the complexity and nuances of psychological development and maturation across the full age and ability range. An experienced psychologist and coach, he has completed an MBA at Ashridge International Business School where he researched leadership in complex collaborative systems.
He has lived and worked in Japan, loves sports, learning, travel and the arts.
- administering and developing all procedures underpinning the Leadership Development Framework
- processing all Sentence Completion Forms, rater responses and LDF profiles
- administrating the authourised users intensive training events and authorisation
- adminstrating the Harthill Consultancy open learning and development events
- supports the attendant research and development being carried out by Harthill
- design and processing of Harthill's tailor-made H.360° and ExTPF profiles.
Lynn is a highly experienced and skilled administrative assistant having worked for over 30 years in a wide variety of fields including property management, engineering, and event management.
Lynn is keen to hear from you: if you would like to get yourself or others profiled using the Leadership Development Profile, if you would like to become an authorised user of the LDF and Profile, if you would like to attend any of the open events for the Harthill community and other, and any general information about Harthill Consulting and its work
- Project Co-ordination for key client programmes
- Personal Assistant to lead consultants
Roanna brings her experience of project management from a wide range of industries to Harthill's programme delivery.
Roanna is keen to hear from you: if you would like to connect with David or require information about our key client programmes.