Becoming an authorised user of the LDP
There are two ways to become authorised to use the Leadership Development Framework and Profile - our 3-day residential Authorisation Workshop, or our new online Authorisation Intensive.
The Leadership Development Framework Authorisation Training Intensive
The LDF Authorisation Training Intensive enables coaches, consultants and development professionals to use the Leadership Development Framework and Profile to add depth and critical development perspectives to their work with leaders.
As an LDF-Authorised consultant you can commission and debrief LDF Profiles with individuals, teams and
organisations. The training provides you with an in-depth understanding of adult constructivist development
principles, how to apply these practically and how to conduct insightful LDF Coaching Debriefs.
It’s not just a ‘train the trainer’ - you will have the opportunities to reflect on your own Action Logics and how they impact your work and life. Participants’ experiences are consistently outstanding.
Authorisation training will equip you with:
- The knowledge and skills to use the Leadership Development Profile and development theory in your work with leaders, teams and organisations learning to use the LDF as a powerful way of developing others
- Conduct deeply developmental coaching debriefs with clients
- Build the principles and practices of adult constructivist development into your broader coaching and team development
Understanding how we make meaning was a turning point for me in understanding how I can relate to others on a different level. I have a new found appreciation for my Action Logic, an inkling that I’ve stepped forward on my own developmental journey and I know that the different perspective taking will add value to my effectiveness as an individual and my ability to get better outcomes with the work I do.” Amy Newnham, Organisational Business Partner
The Authorisation process:
1. Apply to Harthill for a place on an Authorisation Training Intensive
2. Fill out a sentence completion form and receive your LDF Profi le and Coaching Debrief
3. Either an intensive three-day residential workshop or an on-line learning process
4. You invite two people of your choice to be profiled (there is no charge for this)
5. You have a support call with us prior to each coaching debrief, to ensure you feel ready and for Harthill to ensure you have grasped the fundamental approach to an LDF Coaching Debrief
6. Optional follow-up webinars are available to consolidate and extend your learning and capabilities
Each bespoke LDF profile provides insight into an individual’s strategic, personal and interpersonal capacities and identifies a leader’s development edges, and in particular those capabilities needed for transformational leadership. It is used across cultures and for many purposes - from programme delivery, to coaching, to self-based work and personal development.
Please note that in order to be authorised to use Harthill’s Leaderhip Development Profile individuals must successfully attend the LDF Authorisation Intensive and conduct two LDP debriefs within four months of attending the Intensive.